Colchester Golf Club welcomes Societies on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. Societies bookings will be confirmed upon receipt of a £50.00 non-refundable deposit.
Society Green Fees
- 18 Holes: £30.00
- 26/28 holes: £32.50
- 36 Holes: £40.00
In return for an enjoyable day, we would expect that all players observe certain conditions and golfing etiquette. In order to assist you we will provide you with a host for the day.
- All games to be played from the yellow tees. (Texas Scramble not allowed).
- Tee times as allocated must be adhered to.
- A list of names, handicaps and order of play is required by the club prior to commencement of play.
- Numbers to assist in booking tee times and for catering purposes must be advised a week in advance.
- A change of clothing is required for evening meals.
- Organisers are responsible for making their group aware of the etiquette, Dress Code & Rules of Colchester Golf Club.
- Please repair pitchmarks.
- Please rake bunkers.
- Please avoid slow play.
For more information please contact the secretary.
Dress Code & Etiquette.
- Shirts: Must have collars and sleeves and must be tucked in at all times.
- Shorts: Must be tailored.
- Shoes & Socks: Golf shoes must be worn on the golf course, socks must be white, trainer socks are not allowed, socks must be worn with shoes/sandals in the clubhouse or on the terrace.
- Other: Denim jeans, tracksuit bottoms and football shirts are not allowed.
- Caps: Caps may be worn on the course but not in the clubhouse.
- Mobile phones are not permitted to be switched on within the Clubhouse, or on the course. Mobile phone calls may be made from the car park area only.
To avoid any embarrassment, please pass these details to your fellow members.